Statistics
We have 10 registered users
The newest registered user is #Rem

Our users have posted a total of 11 messages in 10 subjects

Honorable lion! Leòmhann!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Honorable lion! Leòmhann!

Post by Leòmhann on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:29 pm

Hello there! I am the current owner of SHDA. And since I don't know how to do introductions very well I will make this an "Ask me anything" topic! So ask away. Just nothing personal please.

Well actually. I can do this.

I have taken interest in architecture and plan to get a degree as an architectural engineer.
Sorry did I say interest? I meant passion. I love architecture! If anyone else also intends to do this or is already an architect I would love to meet you and discuss the awesomeness of this form of engineering!

Oh and I like cats. Cats are way more manage able than dogs. Though I still like dogs and intend to get a Border Collie puppy! I mean look at this adorable fluff ball! THE CUTENESS CANNOT BE DENIED!

Oh my favorite color is green but not puke green or yellow green. Or light greens at all really. More like dark emerald green!

I am of Celtic heritage. Scottish on my moms side and Irish on my fathers side. My first name is Celtic but I don't intend to share it. Besides most people miss spell it or mistake it for something else which annoys me to NO END!

Oh and I favor Synchro Summoning over the other summoning methods. Feel free to tell me which one you favor!

Still interested in the "Ask me anything" bit though. So feel free to ask!
Leòmhann
Administrator

View user profile http://shda-american-forum.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top